PART 1. DIGITALIZATION, ЕCONOMICS ASPECTS, PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
DIGITALIZATION OF LOGISTICS COMPANY IN PRACTICE
- Transportation routing and monitoring systems. Control over the implementation of the specified route path. Vehicle position control. Tracking the progress of transportation in accordance with the schedule. What effect have logistics companies received from injuries? What is the payback from using automated solutions?
- Automated Fleet Management. Experience of application and use.
- Vehicle Safety Enhancement System.
- Experience in applying blockchain technologies in a motor transport company.
- Autonomous driving - and experience of real application. Unmanned freight transport. Advantages and disadvantages. New rules to improve road safety and enable fully self-driving cars in the EU.
ORGANIZATION OF TRANSPORTATION: ECONOMICS ASPECTS
- Cost of transportation and ways to reduce it. Cost classification. Factors affecting the cost of transportation. How to reduce costs and minimize operational expenses?
- Impact of rising fuel costs. How fleets can manage fuel costs better: ways to save on fuel.
- Fleet maintenance vehicle and equipment replacement.
- Risk and loss prevention within the transportation. Theft, shortage, damage and damage to goods during transportation. The most typical theft tactics during transportation. How to ensure the safety of goods during transportation and storage in transit?
EFFECTIVE PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT AT A TRANSPORT COMPANY
- Managing HR issues in a highly regulated environment.
- How to adjust your leadership style to deal effectively with crises
- Formation of corporate values in a team. Employee Retention Strategies.
- Coordination of team work and conflict situations.
- Secrets of motivation: is it possible to manage the enthusiasm of employees?
- How to increase the responsibility of workers for the results of their work.